If you are looking for the best charcoal grill for steaks then the hunt for the perfect grill might take you in different directions. When you try to research around a bit you’ll see that every other grill claims itself to be the best charcoal grill for steaks. This makes it even more complicated to find an actual grill that performs well.
People who want to know which is the best charcoal grill for steaks to buy without going into detail can check out and click on below.
Best Charcoal Grill For Grilling Steaks
|Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill||PrimeEligible||Buy On Amazon|
|Top||PK Grills PKO-SCAX-X Original PK Grill & Smoker Grill Smoker, Silver||PrimeEligible||Buy On Amazon|
|Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Kettleman Charcoal Grill, 22.5 Inch||PrimeEligible||Buy On Amazon|
Grilling juicy steaks is something that requires a quality charcoal grill, which you might not find easily. We don’t want you to end up buying something which doesn’t give you a professional grilling taste. So we did a lot of research and tests and found the best charcoal grills for steaks.
Best Charcoal Grill For Grilling Steaks in 2021
Since there are various ways to cook a perfect steak you might be confused about which grill to buy for steaks. A guide with a comparison of products of the same or different company can be confusing. So we’ve compared the best brands along with their best product to make it easier to decide. We have researched and tried several charcoal grills for steak and we feel these 3 are the best – you just need to decide what best fits your budget.
How To Choose The Best Charcoal Grill For Steaks
When looking for the right grill, you need to work our what features you want. PK Grills, Char-Broil Grill and Weber grills are all excellent brands in this department. However, there are a few points you must consider before buying a grill, such as:
- Budget: This is the primary and one of the most important factors before choosing a perfect charcoal grill for steaks. You don’t want to buy a small grill just because it has a cheaper price and later realize that you needed a bigger one. The same goes for spending too much to buy a fancy grill and keeping it in your storeroom for years because it’s too big and difficult to use.
- Features vs Build Quality: All the charcoal grills listed here are well known for their build quality and features. These brands provide simple, easy to use products that have stood the test of time. They are well made and like anything, provided they are well maintained they will last a long time.
- Choosing the best charcoal grill for steaks further invites what type of grilling do you need. If you want a vintage and original flavor, then PK Grills might be the one you want to buy. On the other hand, if you want features as well as modern looks then Weber or Char Broil Grills might be the right choice.
Check out our list Of Best Charcoal Grill For Steaks
Weber Kettle Grills – Best Performing Charcoal Grill
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl Retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Use the lid hook to avoid placing the lid on the ground while grilling
- Dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
Weber Kettle Grills are the best selling grills of all time because they are built to grill your steaks to perfection. All of the grills under Weber’s brand name are porcelain enameled and come with a 10 year warranty. Once you buy a weber, it is very unlikely that you would try grills of another brand.
While PK Grills are the official grills of many associations and grilling competitions, we have seen fans try grilling on Weber and be won over. I believe Weber grills are the first choice for steaks because they are easy to transport and I must say Weber has an edge when it comes to transportation.
When you are looking to buy a Weber grill for the average sized family, then the 22 inches or 26 inches are the sizes you want to go for. The 36 inch is very large and seems a bit cumbersome to move around and the 18 inch is quite small for grilling steaks.
The direct heat, precise temperature control, and world-class porcelain enameled surface are just a few of the many reasons for choosing Weber grills. There are quite a lot of great accessories available when you own a Weber grill, one of them is Slow and Sear. This accessory allows you to grill your steak slow and smoky or can give high and intense heat to perfectly sear your steak. This makes the Weber Kettle such a versatile unit – cook smoky pork ribs or your holiday turkey or juicy flavorsome steak.
Click here to find out more details about the Weber Kettle Grill
PK Charcoal Grills – Loved By Professional Steak Grillers
- A charcoal grill and smoker - pks unique capsule shape and 4 vents make it easy to grill hot and fast or low and slow.
- Cast aluminum construction - aluminum is rust-proof, durable, lightweight and conducts heat 4x more efficiently than Steel Charcoal grills.
- 10-Year - buy with confidence. Pk cast aluminum charcoal grills are covered against rust, burnout or breakage for a full decade.
- Portable - the Original pk grill & smoker Detaches easily from any of its available stand options for transport. As a portable smoker grill, packs are great for Tailgating, camping, fishing/hunting cabins, etc.
- Built to cook - with 300 square inches of cooking surface, This charcoal grill can handle everything from brats to a Thanksgiving Turkey.
- AWARD WINNING CHARCOAL GRILLS - Consumers Digest Best Buy 2017, AmazingRibs Pitmaster Best Value Pitmaster Award 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2018 Official Grill of Steak Cookoff Association.
PK Grills have their own fan base, they are made of rustproof cast aluminum and are built to last decades. The thick aluminum casting is able to withstand constant high temperatures for cooking a perfect barbeque. PK Grills has been around for over 60 years which itself describes how well built this grill is. The engineers and designers have taken care of every detail and made this grill near perfect.
The vintage look of PK Grills gives you a great first impression. Steaks cooked on PK Grills have an original flavor and lovely smoke-infused texture. This grill is capable of cooking pounds of steak at one go and giving the same juicy taste to each one of them. Another amazing thing about PK Grills is it’s cast aluminum structure which lasts and lasts.
The 4 point venting system on the Original PK Charcoal Grill along with its unique structure, is ideal for both direct and indirect cooking. This further allows exceptional airflow inside the cooking area which gives even distribution of heat. Maintaining constant precise heat wasn’t easy in most of the other grills.
This grill is loved by people who like to camp, PK Grills are designed in such a way that it goes perfect with tailgating. Of course they are also suitable for weekend gatherings in your backyard with family and friends.
You can find out more information about the PK Charcoal Grill by clicking here
Char-Broil Grills – A Great All Rounder
- Charcoal kettle grill with a 360- square inch total cooking surface.
- 22.5-inch diameter porcelain-coated cooking grate keeps food on top and prevents flare-ups.
- Hinged lid with mounted temperature gauge for ease of operation and temperature monitoring.
- Removable ash bowl for simple clean-up; engineered to operate with less charcoal than others.
- 25.8-inches long x 25.8-inches wide x 38.8-inches high. 10-year limited warranty.
Char-Broil is another big name when it comes to performance-oriented charcoal grills. The company has been in the market since 1948 and is continuously innovating and improving their products. Char-Broil grills are made from high-grade steel material, no wonder they are so durable and long-lasting.
Most of the grills from Char-Broil are porcelain enameled and make your steaks more juicy and delicious than ever before. Using the TRU-Infrared cooking system means your food is cooked evenly – although we did get a few hot spot areas. But what makes Char-Broil standout is their maneuverability and their ability for tail-gaiting.
Also, I like the temperature gauge in Char-Broil – easy to see and was accurate. It comes with a hinged lid – which is really handy when checking and serving the food and the warming racks provided on the Char-Broil grill is one of the most useful and practical warming racks. Then, when you are done with your grilling, the cleaning process becomes very easy with easy to remove ashtray.
However, when I started assembling the Char-Broil charcoal grill it becomes a little tricky. But the installation guide included in the package was quite easy to follow. Finally, all I would say that Char-Broil is definitely worth a try and would astonish you with its performance. You might want to check out the best charcoal grill for steak from Char-Broil.
Click here to find out more about the Char-Broil grills
F.A.Q. For Best Charcoal Grill For Steaks
Can we use these charcoal grills for normal grilling other than steaks?
Yes! Despite being the best charcoal grills for steaks, all of these grills are multipurpose and would serve you perfectly for all kinds of grilling and B.B.Q needs.
How to store these Grills?
These charcoal grills are built from high-grade materials, so you can store them anywhere without worrying about rust and damages. You can buy covers to keep them free of dirt.
Can we take these grills on outings and tailgating?
Yes! These grills will work efficiently wherever you want to barbeque. They are generally easy to move around.
Can these grills be used for large crowds?
Yes, all of these grills have ample space to grill your juicy steaks, so you can use it for the holidays and picnics.
Further Read: Best Charcoal Grills for RV